The Greek School of Apostolos Andreas, Birmingham is currently seeking to appoint 2 Class teachers for the school year 2023-2024, for the following roles:
- Early Years Teacher
- Class Teacher (Year 1 – Year 6)
The roles are for teachers willing to work every Saturday on an hourly salary basis. The roles will entail full class responsibilities such as parents evening, report writing, staff meetings. Our school has an excellent team of staff and a supportive headteacher who is always on hand to help.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
- Recognised teaching qualification PGCE /QTS or equivalent, a university degree in a relevant subject such as Primary Education/Greek language/literature/philology, a Postgraduate degree will be considered a bonus.
- Pleasant personality and integrity of character
- Excellent knowledge of Greek
- Good knowledge of English
- Computer literate
- Teaching experience and/or any training in teaching Greek as a second language will be an additional advantage.
- To be eligible to work in the UK
- A clean criminal record
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Those who have sent a CV in the past are kindly requested to resend it. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.