Class Teacher vacancy
The Greek School of Apostolos Andreas, Birmingham is currently seeking to appoint a Class teacher for the school year 2021-2022.
This role is for a teacher willing to work every Saturday on an hourly salary basis. The role will entail full class responsibilities such as parents evening, report writing, staff meetings. Our school has an excellent team of staff and a supportive headteacher who is always on hand to help.
The successful applicant will need to possess the following:
– Recognised teaching qualification PGCE /QTS or equivalent, a university degree in a relevant subject such as Primary Education/Greek language/literature/philology, a Postgraduate degree will be considered a bonus.
– Pleasant personality and integrity of character
– Excellent knowledge of Greek
– Good knowledge of English
– Computer literate
– Teaching experience and/or any training in teaching Greek as a second language will be an additional advantage.
– To be eligible to work in the UK
– A clean criminal record
Interested candidates are kindly requested to send their CV to the following email: email@example.com by 1st July 2021. Those who have sent a CV in the past are kindly requested to resend it. Successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check.